Dar: Library questions

Help with questions or problems.
Indy Anna Jones
Legend of Golf

Dar: Library questions

Post by Indy Anna Jones »

Hey Dar. Today we tried to play Kakadu and Clementine got the "altered libes" message. We forgot to check them before we left so I just checked it on my own. For one library I'm getting THE PRINCE COURSE but I'm not finding a libe by this name and apparently it's not "princeville." Actually it's not showing up anywhere but on the collator and there's no date/time with it. Kakadu opens up okay on my computer.

Second, I can't find the "structures" library on the download board. I had to reinstall all my stock libes last weekend and I noticed it then but forgot to mention it.
tincup
Legend of Golf

Re: Dar: Library questions

Post by tincup »

Indy,
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you on these issues.

THE PRINCE COURSE thing appears to be a renegade entry of some kind. I don't know where it is coming from and I cannot find anything like that on my system. I even did a full registry search... nada. If I double-click on THE PRINCE COURSE in the Collator, it crashes the collator with a run time error. I say forgeddiboutit.

Now the Structures library issue...
In addition to stock libraries that come with the game, there are another 7 libs in the architect folder (inside the courses folder).

One of those 7 added libes is arch.clb. If you install arch.clb with the course manager, it will show up as structures on the lib list. Why? Who knows, but I did verify it with a registry search.

So, bottom line, arch.clb = structures.clb. Structures does not exist as a physically separate library as far as I can tell.

Dar
Stan Nehilla
Legend of Golf

Post by Stan Nehilla »

The only Prince course I ever heard of is at Princeville Resort.
Check or reinstall prv library. It's stock and needed for Kakadu>
Stan
Indy Anna Jones
Legend of Golf

Post by Indy Anna Jones »

Dar, I had already installed arch.clb, so I must be okay there. I'm going to assume it's just a date problem with Clem
Stan, I had already reinstalled prv. I just couldn't figure out that THE PRINCE COURSE libe. There is a Princeland Cross Country course by Matthew Murray from 2003; inland heath and rugged cross are its listed customs and I have both of those and they work fine. :shrug: