uploading a new course

Help with questions or problems.
jhs
Novice

uploading a new course

Post by jhs »

Hi,

I'm trying to upload my new course but I can't seem to get the uploader to get passed 16 on the in progress line. Also the link to email someone seems to not work. I hope someone can help me and I can release a new course here in the next few days!

Thanks
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Re: uploading a new course

Post by BrianZ111 »

I think I might have an idea why the uploader isn't working, I'll get back to you on that soon. Not sure why the e-mail link wouldn't be working though.
jhs
Novice

Post by jhs »

Ok great. Any luck yet figuring out what's up?
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

Yes I know what it is. I have to change the log in details in the upload utility. There will be a new version of it available sometime in the next few days.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

The upload utility has been fixed. Anyone with the old version will need to download the new version now. If you have any issues with it let me know.
jhs
Novice

Post by jhs »

It worked! I submitted the new course but the email link still does not work- no biggy, I found your email in my sent email from last time.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

You could just send a PM to Tincup if you can't get the e-mail to work. He is the one you e-mail as he starts the process by putting the file in the appropriate place on the server and updating a spreadsheet with the course info, then I update the webpages once he has that ready.