Installation Help

Help with questions or problems.

Installation Help

Postby colin2013 » August 28th, 2017, 5:20 pm

I have an installation disc for PGA 2000 but cannot get setup to execute.
Therefore I have downloaded the installer from your site. Can you please advise if you are able to install this other than C Drive, as this drive on my PC is only 125GB, but I have a Data Drive which has a capacity of 5TB

Thanks,
colin2013
Range Rookie

Re: Installation Help

Postby SteveHorn » August 29th, 2017, 5:51 pm

Colin! Brian would be the best person to help with your problem. However I don't know why you wouldn't be able to install it where ever you want. Even on your C drive it wouldn't take up much space. This game was made when 40 GB was large for a computer
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Postby tincup » August 30th, 2017, 6:25 am

The game and related files don't take a huge amount of space... 180 mb or so. The courses and libraries are what take a lot of space. If you installed every course and library available, it takes around 35 gb... but you can install those anywhere you like.
tincup
Legend of Golf

Postby BrianZ111 » September 1st, 2017, 10:46 am

I actually don't know the answer for changing install directories. The download installer was made by Chas and we host it but I've never actually installed it myself. Since I have the CDs I've always installed from them. It was a while ago the last time I installed but I remember setup on Windows 8 taking a long time to come up. Maybe try running setup from the CD and give it 5-10 minutes to see if it will come up.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Return to Technical Help