Katke-Cousins_v2 by Adam Brandt [New Course]

Reviews and feedback for courses and other game content.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Re: Katke-Cousins by Adam Brandt [New Course]

Post by SteveHorn »

Thought I'd go ahead and try to give a quick play through and review of all the courses recently released.
Katke- Cousins (weird name) shows only some of the skills that Adam has. There's nothing in particular that I can honestly say is wrong with this course except what has already been mentioned (no sound and the water issue). Being a real rendition I believe can hold back a brillant designer like Adam (Glen Haven is a classic). This is not to say that I didn't like the course because I do like it, but I thought it was pretty basic. There was nothing that "wowed" me. Everything was well done exspecially a few of the green sites. This course I believe would be great to play for real but only a B plus on this great sim. This score is only based on my one quick play through and is unoffical until I play it in a tournament. I will be keeping this course and look forward to it hosting a tournament. Adam GOOD JOB Hope you can release another soon.
A Brandt
Club Champion

Post by A Brandt »

Thanks Steve and sandwedge!

I will agree with Steve that the course is kind of lackluster, not much to look at. The reason I did this course is because it is one of my favorite courses in my area, if not my #1 favorite. Unfortunately, I no longer have access to it :(. So I thought I would immortalize it in PGA, and in doing so why not upload it for everyone to play!?

It was quite painstaking in designing and I will probably never do another real course. It just isn't like designing an original from scratch. But I appreciate everyone's comments and critiques. It really is beautiful, challenging course.

BTW, I have uploaded a new version, with sounds and new water texture. It should show up very soon I hope.
Parrothead
Chronic Slicer

Post by Parrothead »

I played and enjoyed the course. I had the same issue as others noted and you have addressed. I even found myself having some fun with the water issue. I figured I could always create a new player named Jesus and have him use a PW (Pond Wedge) or LW (Lake Wedge), when playing off the water. ;)
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Re: Katke-Cousins_v2 by Adam Brandt [New Course]

Post by BrianZ111 »

The download for this course has been updated to version 2.
sandwedge
Tournament Winner

Re: Katke-Cousins_v2 by Adam Brandt [New Course]

Post by sandwedge »

Adam,

Thanks so much for the sound! An A++ course now in my opinion!