Crescent Hills by Doron Cook (Bryce) [New Course]

Reviews and feedback for courses and other game content.
bryce
Legend of Golf

Re: Crescent Hills by Doron Cook (Bryce) [New Course]

Post by bryce »

Thanks guys, I really appreciate your comments! Much like the temptation of #6, I implemented 2 driveable par 4's that are hard to leave the driver in the bag. I don't recommend trying, BUT in practice mode after about 20 tries, on the 18th, I managed to play the rocks to the right of the water and actually ended up right next to the green.

Once again, thank you all for your praise! It motivates me to start up another one.

Doron
ADC
Tour Contender

Post by ADC »

I will admit, 2 is probably my favorite hole on the golf course. That drive is perfect, with just enough angle left to look at and think twice about it.
"It is all good and well to punish a bad shot, but the right to eternal punishment should be reserved for a higher tribunal than a Green Committee." Bernard Darwin on Pine Valley Golf Club.
Terry Grayson
Competitive Amateur

Post by Terry Grayson »

Well someone left the door open, so I let myself in... I was able to download a couple of the new courses and wanted to give some thoughts on them so here goes

Doron is a very good designer and it shows here.. I really enjoyed this golf course.. Everything technical just seems to fit nicely.. Lots of elevation changes and it did in fact remind me of a Wagers course (I sure miss him)... Speaking of Wagers, before he left for his last bone marrow transplant we emailed back and forth many many times on that Stone Forest course I built for him.. Ive saved ever email as he opened up and gave me many many tips on course design, scale, etc... I hate he didnt get a change to see this course and like everyone I miss my friend...

Doron I really enjoyed this course.. I tried on that one hole to drive the green with a tail wind and clicking... I DIDNT MAKE IT... ha ha....

Keep designing brother, you get better every single time... Enjoyed Crescent very much....
bryce
Legend of Golf

Post by bryce »

Thanks Terry! I'm glad you liked it, and also glad you had the guts to try that shot!

Doron