Peninsula State Park Golf Course by Brian Zager [New Course]

Reviews and feedback for courses and other game content.
gova
Chronic Slicer

Re: Peninsula State Park Golf Course by Brian Zager [New Cou

Post by gova »

Hi Brian,

Thanks very much for sharing this course, it played great and looked very nice.

Looked a lot better in TW02, but a lot tougher than PGA2000 which was a surprise.

Cheers
Brian
Parrothead
Chronic Slicer

Post by Parrothead »

I like this course. The first round I played, I found it hard to differentiate fairway and rough, that issue resolved itself over further rounds.

I still make poor choices, at times, when deciding what club or how to play out of some situations, but I have manged to get a few scores close to par. I have come closest to having my first ace, in PGA2000, on a couple of the par 3s of this course. The turkey clucking, brought back memories from a few years ago. I was playing a round at an eastern Ontario course with an uncle, we came to one hole, waited while a couple of wid turkeys passed in front of the green of the hole we were on, the next hole they were following us for a bit.

Thanks, Cheers!
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

Glad you liked it. I tried to make the turkey object and sound subtle so you wouldn't see/hear it every time you played. It seemed more realistic that way to me. It was a last minute addition. I had my Dad test the course out since he's played there with me and he made the suggestion. We've seen turkeys there two different years, on the 3rd and 5th holes so I placed an object and sound on each. The holes are all named there and the 5th hole is actually named "Turkey Trot".
ADC
Tour Contender

Post by ADC »

Brian Z.,

This is a fantastic rendition. I love the pano, and the fact that you made textures for the rubber mats on 8. I have a feeling someone should use those on a driving range set up soon.
"It is all good and well to punish a bad shot, but the right to eternal punishment should be reserved for a higher tribunal than a Green Committee." Bernard Darwin on Pine Valley Golf Club.