Cloaking Tool

The course architect, design theory, and current projects.
Polslad
Legend of Golf

Cloaking Tool

Post by Polslad »

Here we go again.
Everytime I tinker with the architect I start getting problems.
Cloaking tool is showing courses and libraries cloaked, Course Manager confirms this and cannot see them, but when I open the architect, every intalled library is showing as uncloaked, causing the thing to crash, mostly.
Have I managed to cross my wires somewhere?
The cloaking tool will not un-install either to allow me to start again.

I may have installed it under a different desktop, when I had to create a new user to run PGA after my original installation got corrupted.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Re: Cloaking Tool

Post by SteveHorn »

David! Even though you are using the cloaking tool I still believe that if you have to many libraries installed in the game it will cause problems with the architect. Uninstall any unnessasary libraries then delete swap files. See if this helps.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Re: Cloaking Tool

Post by BrianZ111 »

Installed/cloaked libraries in the registry are separate for every windows account. If you are opening both the cloaker and the architect from the same windows log in I wouldn't think it would be a problem but make sure you're not choosing to run as admin. When you do that it is essentially opening it as if you are logged in as admin. You can run as admin for both or neither but not just one because then they're not both running from the same account.