It never fails!

The course architect, design theory, and current projects.
Polslad
Legend of Golf

Re: It never fails!

Post by Polslad »

Thanks for the offer Terry, I think it's just a coincidence that both have gone at the same time.
I think I have the architect under control, but then my whole Sierra instalation went, the course manager, cloaking tool, everything.
I've had this before in the past, the solution was to create a new desktop account and re-install everything to there, from which I had been running the game and architect from there for 12 months or so.
Tonight I've gone back to my original 'corrupt' desltop, and thanks to 'right click/troubleshoot compatibility' function, I have been able to slowly restore the game and it's support bits.
Architect is fine, at the moment.
I realise you guys must be getting pretty tired of me moaning all the time, I'm sorry for that, but it's just so frustrating.
My plan now is to finish the course while everything is working, and worry about game play when I'm done.
Thanks to all that have offered advice and solutions.

Watch this space!
Indy Anna Jones
Legend of Golf

Re: It never fails!

Post by Indy Anna Jones »

Actually no, polslad, it's the only time you're really interesting.

j/k of course.

I was lucky to have someone in my house who knew both the joys and frustrations of designing, and between us we could usually work out most of the problems, but when all failed, it was nice to have the various sites to turn to for help or even just to vent. I hope Terry can help you if necessary, but please keep venting!