My latest work

The course architect, design theory, and current projects.
sandwedge
Tournament Winner

Re: My latest work

Post by sandwedge »

I have got to say that the course is shaping up nicely. I am a big fan of your courses - seem to fit my personality and cyber golf game well. Wondering if you will have tee boxes for all skill levels on this one or not? Want to put that in as a request. We just love Twisted Realm - genius and simplicity - play it quite a lot with the girls.
bryce
Legend of Golf

Post by bryce »

Sandwedge, I am putting 5 sets of tees on every hole. I still remember when I released Gunpowder and you opened my eyes by saying that you play this great game with your family. I may just go back and touch up Gunpowder sometime after I finish this one, with more tees.
sandwedge
Tournament Winner

Post by sandwedge »

Thanks Doron for taking the time to listen. Gunpowder Bay will be played by me either way - it has that lovely hole by the ocean and my gameplay has improved quite a lot since the release. I now can appreciate the tournament tees and the challenge they offer for a Tri-clicker.
bryce
Legend of Golf

Post by bryce »

My pc is now without an internet connection, so I am going to have to resort to updating via my phone and girlfriends Nook. So no more pics for now, but hopefully without the distractions of fantasy football, I could be close to finished by the time I get my internet hooked up. I will still keep updating, just without pics

This is going to be a fun course for anyone who likes fictional hilly courses. There will be ALOT of risk/reward opportunities that could lead to some really low scores.

Doron
bryce
Legend of Golf

Post by bryce »

Just a quick update (from work...shhhhh!), I am about 90% finished, but for the most part of what I have left is tedious, picky little things I check with my elevation work. I still have alot of planting to do, and I'm trying to cut out a couple of libraries in the process. Should be finished in the next few weeks!

Doron
ADC
Tour Contender

Post by ADC »

Eagerly awaiting it's release, Brice.
"It is all good and well to punish a bad shot, but the right to eternal punishment should be reserved for a higher tribunal than a Green Committee." Bernard Darwin on Pine Valley Golf Club.
bryce
Legend of Golf

Post by bryce »

Back online now, and probably going to be finished in a week. Here is a look at the 490 yard par 4 13th hole. There are 2 options off of the tee, as there will be with most of the holes. The safe option is to play to the right, but in the second pic you will see why that could cause you a problem. Big hitters can take advantage by going to the left, but will have to negotiate a deep bunker by trying. This is probably the hardest hole on the course.

From the tee:
crescent13a.jpg
(574.42 KiB) Not downloaded yet
From the fairway, following the shot path:
crescent13b.jpg
(604.46 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Overhead view:
crescent13c.jpg
(537.44 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Doron
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

Doron! I like the hole alot. I'll keep my eye out for the course to release.
sandwedge
Tournament Winner

Post by sandwedge »

Looks like the course will be a lot of fun to play.
bryce
Legend of Golf

Post by bryce »

Still working on getting my plantings the I want them to look and also realized how awful my first hole looks. I'm only up to 450,000 points, so this one shouldn't be too big of a file.