Anybody seen Polslad?

The course architect, design theory, and current projects.
ADC
Tour Contender

Anybody seen Polslad?

Post by ADC »

I was just wondering what libraries he used where in his excellent Royal Lytham and S. Anne's track.
"It is all good and well to punish a bad shot, but the right to eternal punishment should be reserved for a higher tribunal than a Green Committee." Bernard Darwin on Pine Valley Golf Club.
tincup
Legend of Golf

Re: Anybody seen Polslad?

Post by tincup »

Here are the custom libraries he used in that course:
1 Gleneagle
2 GleneagleBlends
3 Liverpool
4 turnberry
5 woodfordpark

Dar
ADC
Tour Contender

Post by ADC »

Thanks, Dar.
"It is all good and well to punish a bad shot, but the right to eternal punishment should be reserved for a higher tribunal than a Green Committee." Bernard Darwin on Pine Valley Golf Club.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

ADC! Any course you have listed in your course manager will list the libraries. Just highlight the course in the course manager then click the properties tab. In the top window will be all the libraries for that course.
ADC
Tour Contender

Post by ADC »

I was looking for him because I was also curious, not only what libraries he used, but where he used them. Fairways, green, etc.
Polslad
Legend of Golf

Post by Polslad »

Jeez, I can't remember!
I think I only used 3 or 4 of the rough texture, I didn't try to blend them all. Same for St Georges.
Pick the few you like and get the result you want, and stick with them. Who says you have to use every texture in a set?
Polslad
Legend of Golf

Post by Polslad »

Thinking on, the textures would be from the Gleneagle set and blends.
I think Woodford would have provided the sand, and the other were for objects and houses.