A New Design (oh no not again!) ha!!!

The course architect, design theory, and current projects.
Terry Grayson
Competitive Amateur

A New Design (oh no not again!) ha!!!

Post by Terry Grayson »

Well I dusted off the old architect again the other night during some down time, and started playing around with it.... I started building a hole and next thing you know
I have pretty much completed four holes..(more smoothing,planting,optimizing, etc to do) but anyway, I once again gravitated (yes a redneck from NC said gravitated)
towards the Glenhaven texture set, this time however none of the sand blends but the P1 whatever they are blends because I just thought they looked good with the Coos pano, and the Cliff textures from Cypress....

Anyway, working name is The Cliff Course at Havenrock (yes threw Haven in there as a thank you to Adam).....

A couple of screenshots..Hope you enjoy

Hole 1 approach
1 approach.jpg
(584.22 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Hole 1 Green
1 Green.jpg
(616.77 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Hole 2 Tee
2.jpg
(650.97 KiB) Not downloaded yet
Okay someone turned off the add more than 3!!! So see next comment for others...
Terry Grayson
Competitive Amateur

Re: A New Design (oh no not again!) ha!!!

Post by Terry Grayson »

Hole 3 Tee : My personal fav so far
3 Tee.jpg
(619.49 KiB) Not downloaded yet
and finally the

Hole 3 approach
3 Approach.jpg
(689.58 KiB) Not downloaded yet

Thanks for looking..Long way to go...May take another week or two to finish...Ok kidding :)

Terry
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

Terry! Your very daper looking for a redneck. Course looks great so far. One question "WHY ISN"T IT FINISHED BY NOW" :laugh:
tincup
Legend of Golf

Post by tincup »

Terry,
It definitely has the "Grayson Look". I am looking forward to seeing the rest of it.

Dang man, what do you do with all your spare time? With the family, the job, and the singing group, I would think your flight is fully booked. That makes it all the more special that you are taking the time to build a new course. You da man. :up:

Dar
hookster
Chronic Slicer

Post by hookster »

I`m just wondering who told you what gravitated started with so you could look it up in the dictionary? Lol glad to see your back at it bud. Looking forward to the finished product.
bryce
Legend of Golf

Post by bryce »

Looking good my friend! I may have to post some pics of my progress on my course. This darn good weather has kept me busy playing golf instead of getting on the old pc :bg: