@t it again!

The course architect, design theory, and current projects.
scotty66
Weekend Duffer

Re: @t it again!

Post by scotty66 »

I spent many months in southern Arizona and the pano and planting looks very realistic. There are some areas in southern Arizona that are very green and lush. Super work there, Robert. :up:
stillgolfing
Turning Pro

Post by stillgolfing »

Robert@ wrote:Image
I really like these textures and the greyer rocks and panorama. The combination of the above with the lusher desert plantings IMO gives it a "Palm Springs" look which I really like.
Cheers, Dave
When dyslexic golfers hit a wild shot, do they yell erof !? .... stillgolfing
Pyecraft
Scratch Golfer

Post by Pyecraft »

Well Robert@, I've only ever flown over Arizona, and likely always will, but I think your choices look rather good. Your designwork as always, is faultless, textures now match almost perfectly. But, if you've created that purplish ridge texture, then either you need to add a couple of darker shades to highlite contours and the like, or darken the one you are using which would better bring down your pano seamlessly into play. Your pano, while very nice, isn't exceptional, and doesn't particularly stand out from panos past. Perhaps we expect too much from you at this point ;) Also, if you patch in a few areas of your sand textures/roughs into your ridgework, this might help bond'n'blend the whole vista better.
Don't despair, you show much promise.... :eek:
May the only balls you slice be your own
Robert@
Shotmaker

Post by Robert@ »

lol.thanks Pye! and all!

Havent even started in the Lib creator yet...everything used so far is pretty much stock stuff...Pano is rugged cross. Midwest textures.