Checking In

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
ADC
Tour Contender

Checking In

Post by ADC »

Hey, all!

Wow, long time no see. I wanted to give a quick shout out to everyone here, and explain where I've been for a while. Summer's been busy. I've been working in a production of "All Shook Up," which is a juke box musical of Elvis Presley music. Just in the chorus, but still a huge time commitment. It also hasn't helped that the computer I had for so long completely died, and I've only know been able to replace it.

I've also had some health issues lately. This past month has been hell. I've been in and out of the hospital a ton. There was a chance that I had cancer. It wasn't, but I've had a lot of difficult pain and worry over my health. It was still a massive scare that's lasted the past few weeks. Between "real" work, the show, and that, it's been intense, and I just haven't had time to be around my online haunts as much.

PGA works great on the new PC, which is really just a refurbished version of the old one. Still running XP. I'm tinkering with things in the architect and out, but I'll be honest, mainly for my own amusement. After all, PGA is a great game in and off itself. I want to thank this community for keeping the game alive for so long. You are an amazing group, and I'm proud and pleased to be part of it.
"It is all good and well to punish a bad shot, but the right to eternal punishment should be reserved for a higher tribunal than a Green Committee." Bernard Darwin on Pine Valley Golf Club.