How to download a course from the librairies

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
philou62
Range Rookie

How to download a course from the librairies

Post by philou62 »

Hi guys,

I am new here. I am writing you from Austria, but I am french. So, sorry for my poor english.

I contact you because I would like to play some courses, which are in the librairie. But I don't know what I have to do to import the course in my PGA Championship golf course librairie.

I donloaded Augusta . But when I open the file, I don't find the course in my librairie.

What I have to do?

Thank you

Kind regards

Philippe
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Re: How to download a course from the librairies

Post by SteveHorn »

philou62! Welcome to the community. Not many of us left for this 16 year old game. Once you download any courses you want to play and the libraries you need to play a course (libraries needed are listed) you need to unzip the file. I recommend moving these unzipped files to a folder or folders you can create and title one named "PGA 2000 libraries" one named "PGA 2000 courses" in my documents so they are easy to find for future reference. Next open your course manager and install the course and libraries needed.
You do this by clicking the install button on the top middle of the course manager. On the left is source which is where you find the location of your files to download to your course manager. (usually located in C drive that's why I said to create a file course and libraries) You can find these created files if you choose to do so under "USERS" and sub folder usually your name then another sub folder "documents" then file name. Once you double click the library or course you want to install it must appear in the small window "below" where you clicked. Highlight that course or library in the window below and click the install button in the center of your course manager. Courses installed in the course manager are listed on the left side and libraries are listed on the right side when you first open the course manager. Courses aren't listed in libraries Courses are .crs or .xcr if compressed with libraries. Libraries are.lib Hope this helps.
philou62
Range Rookie

Re: How to download a course from the librairies

Post by philou62 »

Hi Steve,

Thank you very much . I did it and it's working well. This morning I played the course, some greens are very difficult, maybe not very realistic.

Regarding the game, I have also Tiger Woods 04, 07, 08 and 12 for WII. But for me, PGA championship is the best.

See you

Philippe