Where/What are we playing?

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
NoLimit
Novice

Where/What are we playing?

Post by NoLimit »

I've gotten ye olde PGA 2000 up and running. Loaded a few courses. But where is everyone playing? Or alternately, is there a newer golf game you all are playing?

I've been playing Perfect Golf quite a bit. As clunky as it can be, it's the best one out right now IMHO. "The Golf Club" and "Winning Putt" are too arcadey.

Just wanted to find a group to play in no matter the game (Although i do request one that's is PC compatible).

Thanks
DC#1
Tour Contender

Re: Where/What are we playing?

Post by DC#1 »

Hi NoLimit, That is the golf game I play most now. what is your name in the game? mine is currently caygle5, haven't had a chance to change it. Be nice to play with someone from PGA. Just released Desert Sands here for PGA, take a look.
NoLimit
Novice

Post by NoLimit »

Hello DC,

I noticed the course but haven't had an opportunity to download.

My in game name for Perfect Golf is =db=NoLimit though my actual "toon" is PinHigh. In the lobby it should show up as =db=NoLimit. There's a handful of us =db= members. And admittedly we don't play as much now as when it was first available for the public.

As for PGA 2000, I'll go by strictly Pinhigh as I did so many years ago. .

Just let me know about PGA. I'll join a server or LAN. Would be interested in setting up something once a week even. Maybe some tourneys. With any luck I can get a few more in the db clan to join us.

I currently have a Teamspeak server we can use, so if you'd care to join and discuss more just let me know and i'll get you the info.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

NoLimit! I know Dar the magican and a few others play PGA 2000 (I think on Tuesday's) You'll have to get details from one of them.
Greywolf
Range Rookie

Post by Greywolf »

I discovered this old game reading through reviews about Perfect Golf on Steam. Rather than buy PG which I don't know will run on my laptop or not, I decided to come over here and get PGA 2000. I am so glad I did. This game is awesome!