Shinnecock Hills

Any PGA series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
Polslad
Legend of Golf

Shinnecock Hills

Post by Polslad »

Well, it's uploading as I type.
Got to the point where I'm sick of the sight of it.

Just to recap (there are no course notes, who reads them these days?), the course is built on a land plot supplied by Brian, and shouldn't need any introduction to anyone at all familiar with this grear sport of ours.
I've tried to make it look like a US Open layout, don't know if people will find it easy, fairways are quite generous, bnut I've only broken par once myself on anything above 'dry' and 'breezy'

Hope whoever is left around here enjoys it, now, I've been looking at Half Moon Bay for quite a while now.
Polslad
Legend of Golf

Re: Shinnecock Hills

Post by Polslad »

Oh yeah, the only custom library I used was Bethpage 1.
Polslad
Legend of Golf

Post by Polslad »

Just remembered, aren't I supposed to E-mail people to let them know of an upload?
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

David! Glad to see you finished it. I hit a burnt out stage back in August. Hope to rekindle the desire soon to finish a project and play a season. E-Mail Dar about the download.
SteveHorn
Legend of Golf

Post by SteveHorn »

David! Glad to see you finished it. I hit a burnt out stage back in August. Hope to rekindle the desire soon to finish a project and play a season. E-Mail Dar about the download.
DC#1
Tour Contender

Post by DC#1 »

I don't believe there is many of us left but I really appreciate that you still design and release courses for this great game. Thanks David. I have that Desert course that I got from Terry which is 80% done and another 1 from way back. You remember the RDW contest where he gave everybody the same plot. That course is 85-90% done; I was working on that when I got Terry's course.
tincup
Legend of Golf

Post by tincup »

Polslad wrote:Just remembered, aren't I supposed to E-mail people to let them know of an upload?
I got the course and I am preparing the installation files for Brian. Should be available soon.

Dar
msmvet
Chronic Slicer

Post by msmvet »

Thanks again David for another design. Can´t wait to be on the tee...
I´d like to think that are still enough of us playing to make designing worth it. I was fighting with win 8.1 so I couldn´t design or play any custom courses. The machine let me think that I won, so I´m starting a new one now. Let´s see what happens...
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

Course is up now. If you want me to do a new plot for you next course let me know.