Courses Crashing

Help with questions or problems.
fishinman111
Range Rookie

Courses Crashing

Post by fishinman111 »

Every course i download when i goto play crashes back into windows, any help? Where do I install the libraries to? where do i install the courses to? just to check if im doing this right, thanks all
Galen_Golf4676
Scratch Golfer

Re: Courses Crashing

Post by Galen_Golf4676 »

I rather like this sim but it does CTD occasionally. Been using the mouse swing and like that too.
Viper
Tour Contender

Post by Viper »

Galen_Golf4676 wrote: April 7th, 2022, 3:08 pm I rather like this sim but it does CTD occasionally. Been using the mouse swing and like that too.
Haven't had a crash, only had a quick play and the game does seem worth some time doesn't it? Have you checked out all the female animations? :up: :bg:
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

Yeah, crashing is an occasional issue in this game unfortunately. It's worse in some courses than others and worse on some computers than others. The developers were never really able to nail it down but I did discover that if you put too much detail into a course you were creating, it became a really bad problem and you had to dial things back through terrain optimization and fewer objects and textures. That doesn't really help the player though. What you can do is start your round from any hole on the course. So if you remember your score when you crashed, you can pretty much restart your round where you left off and figure out your final score.