Bull's Eye Country Club by Brian Zager [New Course]

Reviews and feedback for courses and other game content.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Bull's Eye Country Club by Brian Zager [New Course]

Post by BrianZ111 »

Course: Bull's Eye Country Club (102.76 MB) | Tournament Edition
Type: Real
Designer: Brian Zager
Date: 4/25/2018

Notes: ZagerDesign
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Re: Bull's Eye Country Club by Brian Zager [New Course]

Post by BrianZ111 »

The 27 hole version of Bull's Eye/Tri-City has been split into two courses, the 18 hole Bull's Eye Country Club and the 9 hole Tri-City Golf Course. The resolution of the textures on the signs and releasing has also been reduced. These changes should straighten out the crashing issues specific to this course for good but if you still encounter problems please let me know. I also am releasing accurate renditions of the real courses as well as tournament editions. The tournament editions feature similar length tee combinations for tournament play variety, some added back tees not on the real course, and, for Tri-City, some historical bunkers that no longer exist today.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

I had to republish the regular version of this course because of no sound when the ball lands. If you don't have the 4/12/18 version you'll have to redownload it to get the fix. The tournament edition was not affected and the latest version of that version is still 4/8/18.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

A minor update, when the ball was hitting the right half of the second section of fairway on the 3rd hole it was playing a rough sound instead of a fairway sound. This has been fixed in the 4/23/18 tournament version and the 4/25/18 regular version.