activation code

Any CPG/WGC series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
gova
Chronic Slicer

activation code

Post by gova »

Hi Brian,

I downloaded Dorado Beach yesterday and received an unzipped course that did not show up in the game, but shows as dorado.7z.

I have the game on my lastest computer and play the game off line, as my modum will not allow me access to the internet for this computer, but I have another computer that I have access to the internet and have downloaded the portal and will download the game if still available and of course need an activation code, if allowed.

Thanks
Brian
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Re: activation code

Post by BrianZ111 »

The .7z file is a zip file. I've switched to using 7-zip instead of regular zip files because the file size of the courses in WGC are so big . 7-zip compresses files better. For these courses it makes the download file about 70% the size of a regular zip file. All new courses for WGC on this site will be in 7-zip files. At some point if I have time I may change the old courses over too.

To unzip you just need to download the free 7-zip program at: http://www.7-zip.org/

If you want another activation code I can give you one but this won't solve the problem. If you have any questions about it let me know.
gova
Chronic Slicer

Post by gova »

Hi Brian,

Thanks for the info and have downloaded the program.

Need Activation code to play the game on this computer, as I can only play offline on the other computer .

Cheers
Brian
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

Hi, have you tried logging in with your current account? I believe you can use the same account on different computers. The only thing I think you can't do is play online on the same account at the same time but that wouldn't be a problem for you. If it doesn't work let me know and I will send you another code. I'm just trying to conserve codes if possible as there are a limited number left.
gova
Chronic Slicer

Post by gova »

Hi Brian,

Thanks will do, as I still have the activation code.

Will download the game and try.

Thanks
Brian