Free Activation Codes for WGC 2011

Any CPG/WGC series discussion that doesn't fit in another forum.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Free Activation Codes for WGC 2011

Post by BrianZ111 »

For anyone who was interested in getting the game, free activation codes are being offered here: http://www.defunctonline.com/forums/top ... t__p__4074
Kelson wrote:Dean Baker from Red Chain Games was nice enough to supply us with free activation codes for World Golf Challenge 2011. Our supply of activation codes is very limited, but Dean has promised to supply us with more activation codes while supplies last.

So if you've been meaning to try out World Golf Challenge, this is your chance! Perhaps you're already playing the game, and think a friend or family member might enjoy it.

Activation keys will be given on a first-come, first-serve basis. To reserve your activation key, all you need to do is post a reply to this thread. I will send you your activation key in a private message. If I do not send you your activation key right away, this means that I need to secure more keys from Dean Baker. I will get the keys to you as soon as possible.

By the way, if you already have a World Golf Channel 2011 activation, but can't find a place to download the game . . . just look for the Red Chain Portal in our DOWNLOADS section here at Defunct Online! You can find it in the WGC Golf Utilities section. Also in our Downloads area you wil find several free courses to enjoy with the game. We are in the process of adding more courses, but it is a slow process. If you would like to help add courses, please send Kelson a private message.

Finally, we do not have the system specs for World Golf Challenge at this time. The game is a Windows-based PC game, and from personal experience if you have a fairly new computer, you should be able to run the game with no problems.
DC#1
Tour Contender

Re: Free Activation Codes for WGC 2011

Post by DC#1 »

I would like one Brian.
Stan Nehilla
Legend of Golf

Post by Stan Nehilla »

Please send one to me Brian.
Thank you. :up:
Stan
Kelson
Weekend Duffer

Post by Kelson »

Do you guys still need codes? I will be happy to send you one here.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

Yes, sorry if I wasn't clear, Kelson has the codes. Kelson, if you're willing to send them the codes here, that'd be great. Otherwise go over to Kelson's site in the link I posted above to get them.
Kelson
Weekend Duffer

Post by Kelson »

Naw I will pm them the codes here. No problem at all.

EDIT: Those activation codes were sent via a pm here
ADC
Tour Contender

Post by ADC »

I would like one!
"It is all good and well to punish a bad shot, but the right to eternal punishment should be reserved for a higher tribunal than a Green Committee." Bernard Darwin on Pine Valley Golf Club.
BrianZ111
Legend of Golf

Post by BrianZ111 »

ADC did you get a key yet?

Kelson is seeing if I can get some to give out here but it probably won't be until Monday at the earliest.
ADC
Tour Contender

Post by ADC »

I didn't. I understand, though, it's no big deal. Just get it to me whenever you can, ok? And I'm having a little trouble finding the portal to download the game. Whenever I try, I get to a page where "download" means some crappy thing to add to my pc, not the game. Kinda bugging me. Was wondering if anyone had a link?

Thanks,
Alex
"It is all good and well to punish a bad shot, but the right to eternal punishment should be reserved for a higher tribunal than a Green Committee." Bernard Darwin on Pine Valley Golf Club.
Kelson
Weekend Duffer

Post by Kelson »

ADC,

I just sent you the activation.

You can download the portal right from Golf Sim Clubhouse. On the main navigation at the top of the page, in the WGC 2011 section. click on Utilities. Scroll all the way to the bottom and you can download the portal. If you're having problems with that download, please make sure you contact Brian and let him know. You can also grab the portal at my site as well.